Wilburton Inn Lodging Policies:
- We are a non-smoking inn.
- All bedroom units have private bathroom.
- All bedroom units have window A/C during Summer months.
- Breakfast is available for outside guests for $20 per person.
- We do allow pets in a limited number of guest rooms and charge $40 per pet per night to the room rate. Guests will be responsible for any additional cleaning fees or damages. Pets must be kept in a cage when unattended. Please note, it is important to respect other guests. Please be sure to be contactable via cellphone in the situation that there is a complaint.
- Minimum night stays may be required during peak and holiday times.
- Please call to discuss extended stays.
- The Wilburton is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Pricing includes daily housekeeping.
- Check-out time is normally 11:00 am. A late check-out may be pre-arranged, subject to availability.
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm. We will do our best to accommodate early check-in pending availability.
- All Bed and Breakfast rates are based on double occupancy and include a full breakfast.
- There is a charge of $25 per additional person per night beyond two in the room.
- If you would like a cot, there is an additional $10 charge.
- In the situation of a Bed and Breakfast room cancellation, we will refund the deposit less a $35 per-room processing fee provided we are contacted 14 days before arrival. After this time, the deposit will not be refundable. Shortening the length of your stay or failure to check-in on the scheduled arrival date will result in the loss of the deposit.
- In the situation of a House Rental cancellation, we will attempt to re-rent the house for your specific dates. If the house is re-rented during those dates for the same rates, we will refund your payment, less a $250 cancellation fee. (If we are only able to partially fill the dates, or re-rent the house at a lower rate, we will refund the lower amount, less the $250 cancellation fee.) Please note that a late arrival or early departure for any reason does not warrant any refund of rent.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends in July, August, October and on holidays or special events.
- To confirm reservations, a deposit of one night's lodging is required.