WILBURTON DOGGIE SLUMBER PARTIES!
Jetson, our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel innkeeper, loves welcoming his four-legged friends and the people who love them! Cavaliers always stay free at the Wilburton, and four times a year we host special doggie weekends with no pet fees for any breed.
Join us on Howl'oween, Thanksgiving. Canine Christmas and Mother's Day for these great events! We are thrilled to partner with Wagatha's organic doggie treats who gives a box to every pooch!
HOWL'OWEEN WEEKEND & CANINE COSTUME BALL
OCT.27 - 29, 2017
Join our 3rd annual Howl'oween Weekend and Canine Costume Ball!
• Discounted lodging from $165/night including breakfast for two. (King bedrooms $195 - $225)
• Canine Costume Ball on Saturday from 2 - 4 pm.
• Prizes from local dog friendly sponsors include "sweetest costume" (Mother Myrick's Confectionary)"most literary costume" (Northshire Bookstore) most historic costume" (Dorset Union Store) "best dog trick" (Pets Etc.)
• Wagatha's Dog Biscuit Company will award the grand prize and a prize for every pooch.
Last year 100 Cavaliers from around the USA joined us for Cavapalooza, the Cavalier Brigade rescue group annual gathering. All dogs and breeds are welcome to the event!
CANINE CHRISTMAS DOGGIE SLUMBER PARTY
• Discounted lodging $195/night including breakfast for two
• Pet portraits beside our Yankee Magazine featured Christmas tree
• Caroling beside the blazing fire with our family innkeeper
• Organic venison cranberry dog treats from Wagatha's
• Coupons for holiday shopping at Manchester Designer Outlets
• 10% of all two- night stays will be donated to American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Rescue Trust
• Meet other dog lovers from around the world!